Last time I posted about the Double Vision Blanket, I had just started it and was admiring the yarn I ordered. Since then, I've made about 25 squares and finished the first "L". The way the blanket is put together, there are 10 separate "L"s that have to be seamed together near the end of the project. The first one has 19 squares, the second one 17, then 15, 13, etc all the way down to 1. By finishing the first "L", I didn't complete 10% of the blanket, but 19/100 squares (if that makes sense). I also can't say I've finished 19% of it because there's a lot more work such as arranging, seaming, and borders that are going to take a lot more work to complete. Here are some progress pictures of this enjoyable (so far) blanket.
First side "in progress".
First side complete!
First "L" complete!
At this point, I am almost complete with the actual knitting on the first side of the second "L". Then I will need to make a sort-of border in order to start the second side. It might be confusing to some, but it makes sense in my brain ;). I hope I don't get burnt out on it! So far it's going well! Here's the public link to the project!
In the meantime, feel free to check out some of the blogs that I've linked to on my page!
11 months ago