Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Still Seeing in Double Vision

I just finished the next step of the Double Vision Blanket: I'm done with the 3rd "L"! This brings the total square count up to 51! I'm past the halfway point of the square making and am glad! I have 49 to go!



I need to add a black border on the one side of the "L" and tuck in the yarn ends. Once those are done, I will begin the home stretch of the project! It's starting to be a little monotonous, so I'm trying to put some other projects while I'm making this blanket. Ironically enough, one of them is another blanket (block of the month). Oh well.

Here's some videos I have from "So You Think You Can Dance?". These are four of my favorite dances they've had on the show that I've come across.

The first one is a more upbeat and intense routine that is a sort of a "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" dance.


The next two are both more similar in theme. This one is to "Calling You" by Celine Dion and choreographed by Mia Michaels.

And this one is to "Dancing" by Elisa. It features Lacey Schwimmer who was also on Dancing with the Stars.


Last but not least is "Time" choreographed by Mia Michaels. This routine is very touching and well done. Gives me chills, too. This also features Lacey Schwimmer.

1 comment:

  1. I stopped by to say thanks for your comment on my jellyfish :) This blanket looks like an ambitious project, so many squares! Looks good so far!

    ReplyDelete