Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Lessthanthree Neil Patrick Harris

Recently, I have been on a documentary kick with Netflix. Although I love my docs, I found something completely different yesterday. I had the privilege to discover and watch Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. Neil Patrick Harris is so incredibly adorable and likeable as the sinister Dr. Horrible. I didn't know what to expect, but I saw it on netflix and decided to give it a go. It had been made and posted during the writer's strike a few years ago and is a mix of a superhero plot, some catchy songs thrown in the mix, and a great cast to make a fun miniseries. It was definitely a great find, and supposedly there's a sequel in the works. That would be fabulous and I'll for sure go to see it whether it's posted online or made into an actual movie.



I'll say that sometimes it's hit or miss when it comes to netflix, but every great movie makes up for (most of) the awful ones. Especially when it involves Neil Patrick Harris.

3 comments:

  1. We loved this. I watched it while I was waiting for my Firefly delivery. We don't have netflicks or cable, but watch on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comments! I didn't even realize anyone was commenting yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Dr. Horrible! I bought it from itunes, which they say, you get any further episodes too, so, yeah! maybe I will get the sequel!

    ReplyDelete