Monday, March 15, 2010

The Glory of the Internet

Was surfing the internets today and found this gem:



So this chat roulette thing sounds...interesting. I've heard about it before, but haven't done it yet. That's probably for the best.

My friend D left for San Francisco this morning on her way to Indonesia for the Peace Corps. It's weird cause two of my friends are overseas now. I'll be (hopefully) finding a job soon, so I won't know where I'll be living even a few months from now. All of my friends are scattered all over the place since we're all graduating college and taking the next step in our lives. This is part of growing up, right? It's exciting and terrifying at the same time. It's also something that tends to keep me awake at night.

I worked on a few things today craftwise. Maybe if I feel ambitious I'll post some of my recent projects and such. Not right now though. For now, just enjoy basking in the glory that is chat roulette.

No comments:

Post a Comment